Here are the benefits of BPCL SBI Card Octane Credit Card
– The credit card has been designed to offer maximum savings to the well-heeled consumer segment which spends a significant amount on fuel.
– The BPCL SBI Card Octane brings 25X reward points on spends for BPCL fuel and MAK Lubricants, Bharat Gas (LPG) spends (website and app only) and BPCL’s ‘In & Out’ convenience store spends, SBI Card said in a release.
– The card offers 7.25 per cent value back (including 1 per cent surcharge waiver) on fuel and lubricant spends at BPCL fuel stations and 6.25 per cent value back on Bharat Gas spends, it added.
– It also bundles in accelerated savings on other regular spend categories, including departmental store and grocery, dining and movies.
– Card holders can avail the benefit from over 17,000 BPCL fuel stations across the country, and there will be no minimum transaction threshold for fuel spends.
– Card holders can get exclusive benefits such as complimentary domestic airport lounge access, milestone benefits worth Rs 2,000 on annual spends of Rs 3 lakh, in the form of e-gift vouchers.
– The card also comes with a complimentary fraud liability cover of Rs 1 lakh.
– One can get 6,000 bonus points worth Rs 1,500 on payment of annual membership of Rs 1,499.
– There will be a fee reversal in case of yearly spends of Rs 2 lakh or more in the previous year.
With PTI Inputs