Announcing Unlock 4 guidelines, the Maharashtra government has allowed hotels to reopen, interdistrict transport of goods and persons, private and minibus, and also offices with 30 per cent staff. The state, however, has extended the lockdown till 30th September, with eased restrictions. The standard operating procedure for the interdistrict travel will be issued by State Transport Commissioner.
Maharashtra eases lockdown in Unlock 4.0: Key takeaways
- Hotels can reopen with 100 capacity. However, all protocols regarding norms during the pandemic have to be followed.
- A section of government offices will now be able to work with 100 per cent staff.
- No e-passes required for inter-district travel.
- Private offices with 30 per cent staff have been allowed to function.
- Schools will continue to remain shut till further orders.
- Malls, Cinema Halls will also remain shut till restrictions are eased further.
- Metro train services also not to resume for now.
ALSO READ | NEET, JEE 2020: Railways to run special suburban trains for students in Mumbai on exam days
ALSO READ | West Bengal allows bars to reopen during Unlock 4.0
Latest Business News
Fight against Coronavirus: Full coverage